Feb 18, 2011

Dunk Of The Day:Michael Jordan

Top 10 All Time Michael Jordan Dunks! As not a fan of Micheal Jordan when I was younger I can look back now, and see the amazing talent he had, and the style he bought to the game of basketball. I mean when they said in college they never saw him do some of those moves in the NBA. I believe he just made up more as he wen along. I mean he kept the tongue out banging those dunks off on every center in the league. I agree they where no Shaq, but wait if you remember Jordan came out of retirement, and took it to Orlando. Beating them with one Shaq on their team. Boy those where the days, and I guess that’s what these videos do they remind you of the days, when a member of a team wanted to be on a team for a common goal. SUCCESS!!!
YouTube Preview Image

Happy Brithday to one of the Best

No comments: